All-Star Spirit Cheer 2/12 - 13/2011 Hartford, CT

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this competition was a mess last year in my opinion.... hoping its not the same haha

They mis added scores I think and announced the wrong team winners in one division...our team lost to a much lower skilled team whom we beat at every competition....we had trouble in past years also...small mistakes equal BIG deductions here.

They mis added scores I think and announced the wrong team winners in one division...our team lost to a much lower skilled team whom we beat at every competition....we had trouble in past years also...small mistakes equal BIG deductions here.

yes that happened to my team too last year! and they were not consistent with scores. like saturday we scored in the high range for jumps and sunday they scored us in a lower range when we didnt change anything? it was weird. and i really didnt like the warm ups

When are they going to put the final schedule up!!!! Ughh, I don't think its right that teams where allowed to registr up until YESTERDAY that's probably what's taking so long...
They sent the owner of my gym a 'new schedule' but what I am looking at on my email is NOT what's on the website, and it's one of the teams I coach who's times are changed... I need to know when they need to be there some time BEFORE Saturday morning lol

So many people are already aggrevated (myself included) and the competition hasn't even started yet...

Looks like the sch. I have isent getting posted but it is the correct one.. They left to fly here so they couldent change the website I'm assuming all gym owners got the final sch. .. It's basically the same thing as the one posted I just know my Jr. Coed 3 team is a little diff on Sunday then it says.. But then again I didn't look at any other teams lol

i'll be tweeting alllll day long about the competition about everything & anything from adorable tiny tot routines, level 5's, and awful management we know this competition will have.

my twitter - marlaruee
folllow for updates :)
& i'm nervous for this competition only because the score sheet is more skill based where teams are gonna throw whatever to focus more on difficulty rather than cleanliness. flyers to the ground & ambulances galore.. yikes -_-

What are some times of teams of some people on this thread.. Would really like to see some Fierceboards lol ..

britt your the easiest person to find.
someone can just walk up to a bunch of wildcat people and say do you know where britt is and everyone will know lol

Back