All-Star Spirit Sports Jan 14-15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i thought premier spirit athletics was bought out by pro athletics?
They merged, but the facility is still technically PSA, so sometimes on registrations for competitions it gets put down as that...?
But yes, all of the "Premier Spirit Athletics" teams are actually PRO teams.

Hey everyone,
I am new to the area and I am excited to see new teams at each competition. Please come say hi if you see me. I will of course be with all the Sparks teams but very specifically the 2 level 5's and youth 3. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Kind of wierd how they have divisions set up (i.e. mini 1 and jr 5 are separated large and small with only 1 large team but youth 1, jr 4 and sr coed4 aren't and jr 3 is combined and I am pretty sure there is a coed team). Can't wait to see all of the teams though!

Kind of wierd how they have divisions set up (i.e. mini 1 and jr 5 are separated large and small with only 1 large team but youth 1, jr 4 and sr coed4 aren't and jr 3 is combined and I am pretty sure there is a coed team). Can't wait to see all of the teams though!
I'm thinking those splits are to prevent gyms from competing against each other? ie: ECE in large/small J5 and PRO in large/small Mini 1 (small Mini 1 isn't on the schedule, but they are going)... But regardless, I'm just excited to start going to some competitions!

It is definitely to avoid gyms competing against eachother. I know ECE had this done last year at this comp.

Results anyone in the level 5 divisions?
ECE had large/small J5 and Youth Restricted 5 all in their own divisions.
Sr Restricted - 1st Sparks, 2nd Spirit Central
Small Sr - 1st Spirit Central (Grand Champs), 2nd ECE CT, 3rd Cheer Factor, 4th PRO
Small Coed - 1st Spirit Allstars, 2nd Full House
Med Coed - 1st ECE, 2nd Sparks
Xtreme from CT had the only IOC5 team.

sm sr Spirit central 1st, Ece fame 2 cheer factor 3. Md coed Ece 1st Sparks 2. Sm coed Spirit 1st, Full house 2. SpiritCentral grand champs.

Back