OT Spray Tan Machine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 4, 2011
I know tanning is often a topic on here, but I didn't see anything similar to this. I was wondering if anyone has bought their own, small spray tan machine? Just an air compressor with a gun at the end basically, nothing fancy. I realize I might sound crazy, but I'm tired of laying in the bed or spending $30+ each time I want a spray tan. I figured if I invested in one I would save money, maybe even make it back spraying friends for formals, proms, etc. every now and then. So has anyone bought one or even thought about it?

My best friend's mom bought one a few years ago. She was spraying her two daughters for dance competitions for so many years that she just invested. She got it used from a tanning salon that was upgrading.

I'm probably going to buy one in the next week or so with my Christmas cash! Looked around for used ones, but no luck. I guess there aren't many people that use on hand held machines in my area.
I'm looking on Ebay and Amazon right now. Mostly seeing Maxi Mists, Turbo Tan, and Fascinations. If anyone has any experiences with these, I'd love some feedback. Otherwise I'll probably just go with the best deal/best seller and let everyone know how it turns out!

Back