College Starting A Competitive College Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why were you suspended, if you don't mind me asking?
We had issues with the way our coach was acting, and issues with a teammate writing a misleading article about the team and our coach, that led to the termination of said coach, and the suspension of the team, as well as getting the girl kicked off. We were suspended because we are only an intramural club right now, and there were too many problems, so the head of the intramurals told us we were unable to continue for the rest of the semester.

We had issues with the way our coach was acting, and issues with a teammate writing a misleading article about the team and our coach, that led to the termination of said coach, and the suspension of the team, as well as getting the girl kicked off. We were suspended because we are only an intramural club right now, and there were too many problems, so the head of the intramurals told us we were unable to continue for the rest of the semester.
Misleading article? As in, she made the program look bad?

WTF? Who is that stupid? That's libel. Was she angry about something?
I think she was angry that they weren't letting her fly as much, she was planning on studying abroad the next semester and the captains started to train a new flyer to replace her. Trust me, i know how stupid it is haha

I think she was angry that they weren't letting her fly as much, she was planning on studying abroad the next semester and the captains started to train a new flyer to replace her. Trust me, i know how stupid it is haha
Ugh. When Suzies cheer in college.... It's not like she was even going to be there much. The captains did what they did for the sake of the team.

I don't have a video, but i do have some photos from our first performance with our new uniforms! It was for a talent show hosted by a club on campus, so nothing fancy, but we got to perform with our uniforms for once! haha thought you guys might want to see :)

Also, excuse the fact that I am so out of shape D:
13041398_606991469476343_7076138993827622265_o_zpsirvquwib.jpg
12998419_606991719476318_2337828472043997089_o_zpsrroswjl2.jpg
12998171_606991722809651_1969017179785603112_o_zpsw8yeckij.jpg

Does anyone have any tips or tricks on teaching stunt progressions? Most of my team has never cheered before so they're all new to stunting.

Back