All-Star Staying Off Property For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 27, 2010
Does anybody have any tips for teams staying off property? How do you get everyone from your hotel to the venue? Our team is trying this and it seems like a bit of a logistical nightmare.

I think its hwy 92 in Kissimmee, only a few miles from Wide World and MUCH cheaper hotels. Good luck!

we are staying off property for the first time, and are hoping things work out as we planned...we got 2 15 passenger vans from florida van rental, which is located right at the airport, and its WAY cheaper than any of the other car rental companies we were looking to rent through. hope that helps a little....we will know on a few weeks if staying off property was worth the money we saved!

we are staying off property for the first time, and are hoping things work out as we planned...we got 2 15 passenger vans from florida van rental, which is located right at the airport, and its WAY cheaper than any of the other car rental companies we were looking to rent through. hope that helps a little....we will know on a few weeks if staying off property was worth the money we saved!

Pick me up on the way to Wide World?? haha

Well Im assuming most of yall will be staying on 535 which many of those resorts are called "good neighbor" hotets, which allows them to run buses to and from the parks and such! you can always take them to the parks...to wide world that maybe a little more difficult...I recommend a taxi or bus

We are renting a 7 bedroom house for the weekend its only about 70 bucks a person for the entire weekend and since we are live in Florida we all have cars to transport ourselves to and from Disney :)

We get a bus for the weekend to get the teams back and forth to the WWS and airport

Back