Stereotypes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that they are catty, talk about each other behind their backs, mean girls, etc.

my boss who's daughter is the same age as mine and always makes comments about how she will never let her daughter cheer because of how rude and mean the girls are. of course, i explained to her that they teach the kids to be very team oriented, not say anything negative about another team etc. then asked her if some cheerleaders beat her up or something in high school. ;)

my cp's best friends are the girls from her rec cheer team and from the day we walked into our gym the other little girls AND the older girls have been super sweet and welcoming to my cp.

cheerleaders just dance and jump around with pompons. they are dumb blonde bimbos who sleep with anyone who wants to. we're girly girls with no ambition and nothing to do but shop and gossip. we're no athletes and
we catfight with the other teams at competition because they stole our routine.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!

cheerleaders just dance and jump around with pompons. they are dumb blonde bimbos who sleep with anyone who wants to. we're girly girls with no ambition and nothing to do but shop and gossip. we're no athletes and
we catfight with the other teams at competition because they stole our routine.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!

It sounds like whoever said that has been watching WAY to much Bring It On.

I didn't realize that this was a stereotype until about 10 people so far this year have said something.

Cheerleaders are forced to get boob jobs when they join a team outside of high school.

ummmm I want to know when have they ever seen a FULL team of cheerleaders with HUGE Chests!?!?!

What are some of the stereotypes that you hate the most?
(i.e. cheerleaders are stupid)
That cheerleaders are stupid and are just like little barbie dolls along the side lines.... cheerleading is way more work then anyone could expect..

that all cheerleaders are b****es

honestly im a cheerleader and i love to help people. yeah we have confidence and may come off a little bit bitchy but talk to us, guarantee almost 90% of all-star cheerleaders would lend a hand

Back