All-Star Stingray Orange Tank Sizing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 11, 2012
I wasn't exactly sure if I should post this in the Cheer Market or in here, but I saw on the website for the pro shop that they want you think about buying a size smaller than you normally wear because they fit a little large. My question is how true is this? I just bought one in my normal size because I didn't see that till after I bought it so...:confused: If any one knows how much the sizing difference is, please let me know. Thanks!

they fit pretty large. i don't have one, but the girls i see wearing them usually wear them over another tank.

I have one & they do fit a bit big but nothing drastic! It's kinda long but you could always get it shortened if it bothers you that much I know some people who have. Anyways you're gonna love it it's so comfy & well orange :D

It's more the length than anything. At least for me! I bought a medium which is my normal shirt size and just got 4" hemmed from the bottom. Fits fine now!

I bought a small because I usually wear a small and it is definitely too big. Too wide and long. It's not unmanageable, but if I ordered again I would definitely go a size down.

Back