All-Star Stretching: Learned Something Today I Wanted To Share...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this saved me so much! my back recently started hurting so bad i couldnt even pull a scale, and once the pain went down enough, i started stretching again. i was stretching today and realized that its not my left side that hurts when i pull, its my right! i'm definitely gonna stretch both sides from now on!

This is really good information, my back is always hurting, it's probably because of this! I stretch my other side occasionally, but probably not nearly enough. Thanks!

Also, @John Butler you should have Gabi make a video of how she stretches and of her pulling all her body positions on both sides! I'm sure there are many people who would love to see that(including myself!) :)

My daughter was told the same thing by our chiropracter a year ago. She started stretching both sides and her hips are now "even" again and the back pain is gone. The biggest flyer plus is that her scorpion and heel stretch now look the same on both sides! I'm going to buy that book too!

This is really good information, my back is always hurting, it's probably because of this! I stretch my other side occasionally, but probably not nearly enough. Thanks!

Also, @John Butler you should have Gabi make a video of how she stretches and of her pulling all her body positions on both sides! I'm sure there are many people who would love to see that(including myself!) :)
I have been trying to make one, in fact, I have already gotten a few videos. I just have to put it all together. I will try to get it done soon and post it!

Thank you so much for this information! I know many of the flyers at my gym stretch all the time, and they probably only stretch one side. I will have to show this to them. I hope your daughter's back is ok!

Back