OT Stubborn Thigh Fat!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 14, 2009
you guys know that upper thigh fat that won't budge. well, anyone have tips on how to get rid of it? i already run a lot and do tons of squats and lunges. but any other exercises for it? thanks a bunch!

you guys know that upper thigh fat that won't budge. well, anyone have tips on how to get rid of it? i already run a lot and do tons of squats and lunges. but any other exercises for it? thanks a bunch!

You can't "spot train" to get rid of fat. All you can do is lose fat overall and tone that area. You can't specifically lose fat in one area though.

It is true that you can't spot reduce, but to tone the muscle I do leg lifts or leg circles lying down on my side, wearing either ankle weights or resistance bands. Also, there's an exercise called a clam shell, it's kind of hard to picture but you have your legs like you're doing a butterfly stretch, and then put a resistance band around your thighs. Then you lie down and open and close your legs, and to make it even harder you put one knee on the ground, so your feet are in the air. All of these really strengthen that area!

Back