Stunt Stand

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tricial4

Cheer Parent
Feb 6, 2013
I am looking for a lightly used stunt stand for reasonable price. Please email me your info...seriously interested. ASAP

I am looking for a lightly used stunt stand for reasonable price. Please email me your info...seriously interested. ASAP
We offer our new Elite Edition Stunt Stand® Training Devices for $299.00 now instead of the original $399.00. We also offer bulk order discounts as well. The new ones are even better with more ability to adjust for different grips. You can check it out at Cheerleading Stunt Stand – Elite Edition | Cheerleading Stunt Stand
Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions and I hope this helps! -Willis Yehl ([email protected])

I don't know if anyone is still looking for a stunt stand here. I have an older style stunt stand (isn't as high as the newest style) that has a black base and purple and pink grips. I have used it less than 5 times before I decided to quit cheer. It was purchased when they were $400, and they now are $300 new. Hoping to get $230 for it.

I don't know if anyone is still looking for a stunt stand here. I have an older style stunt stand (isn't as high as the newest style) that has a black base and purple and pink grips. I have used it less than 5 times before I decided to quit cheer. It was purchased when they were $400, and they now are $300 new. Hoping to get $230 for it.

Back