Summer Fundraising

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we do car washes, we are also planning on hosting a bags tounement....we are also hosting a kiddie camp, which is $50 per kid, and costs us nothing out of pocket, so that can make a ton of money

I actually sell glitter headbands to squads for fundraisers. They buy them in bulk (50 or more) in their school colors and re-sell them for $6-9 a piece and really turn a great profit!

car washes lol lots of them we do like 3 or 4 .... and individually i go tagging/canning and make a lot

any ideas? new uniforms to be ordered soon :)

what about jewelry fundraising? I help parents and gyms fundraise with a heart tag charm toggle bracelet with engraved team name on it. Selling price for $16.99 and you keep 40%.

I am loving all of these ideas thank you so much! We just did our first tagging of the year! I am really excited to add all those ideas at our next meeting! Thank you everyone!

I do rhinestone T'shirts. These are great fundraising ideas because you can have the shirts customized with your school's name and/or logo. your team can have them made and resell them through school to other students, sports, parents, teachers, as well as to the supporting community. Check out my website at: cheerstones.net and feel free to contact me with any questions and/or comments.

This summer we're hosting a golf tournament. It's a little more involved than some of these activities, but it brings in a lot of money

What is that?
its when you stand out side a store with a can and when people walk in and out you say "please help support" and then what ever team you cheer for and people give you money. some people call it tagging some people call it caning that's why i put both

Back