All-Star Summer Sandbox

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Speaking of anonymous, remember when there was a section on here where you could post anonymously? I'm glad that didn't last too long.

Bite me! I'm mature!
Are you sure you want to make that claim?

ETA: never mind, forgot 'mature' is not just how you act but also an age thing. Carry on.

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**

Speaking of anonymous, remember when there was a section on here where you could post anonymously? I'm glad that didn't last too long.

Remember when we could vote threads "down," and it would have to go away? That function sucked. Until the NACP wanted a thread voted down and I would get a blast of texts saying "Go vote (fill in thread name) down!!!"

Are you sure you want to make that claim?

ETA: never mind, forgot 'mature' is not just how you act but also an age thing. Carry on.

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**
Ouch!

It's still in the parent section. I kind of wish we would bring it back.

OMG I'm laughing way too hard at this. I've never seen a more accurate representation of the parent section.
The sad thing is it didn't used to be that way. It used to be my most favorite, sane, section of the boards.

No its not? We still have threads going with anon posts, don't we? I thought only one thread got closed.

Yes. I should have elaborated one thread.

@Ashley it went to h e double hockey sticks the week of worlds and I refused to carve out time in my weekend to monitor it. Haven't re-opened it. Not sure I'm going to.

That one thread needed to be closed and the other ones do to. Parents can't use the anon thread for what it was intended for I highly doubt everyone could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back