All-Star Summer Sandbox

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So you get text notifications or is it an app?

**You're 12 and promoting a college recruiting camp. So tell us how your recruiting experience was?**

I wish our coaches would make a Group Me for the parents. We have a parent's Facebook page but I am not looking at that as frequently as I would Group Me. Cp's senior team had it this past season with the coaches in it, and that was their primary means of communication with each other especially for important things.

Actually, a parent started ours for my j1 last year. It worked so well that I'm using it for my other teams this year as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, so the GroupMe sounds pretty cool and useful. Anyone good have one that wants to add me? [emoji12]

**You're 12 and promoting a college recruiting camp. So tell us how your recruiting experience was?**

We could set up a group me for people on the boards. Now THAT could get interesting!! Seriously though it really would be perfect for people wanting to meet up at competitions.
Can we get The Fb FBI to do background checks before we give out our #'s!? I gave @Cheermom1969 my # and she is all kinds of weird! lol [emoji23][emoji12]

Can we get The Fb FBI to do background checks before we give out our #'s!? I gave @Cheermom1969 my # and she is all kinds of weird! lol [emoji23][emoji12]

I know you're kidding but a big perk of groupme is that you don't have to let everyone in the group have your number! Only the person who adds you to the group has your actual number, unless you already use the app in which case they can just add you using your profile.

I know you're kidding but a big perk of groupme is that you don't have to let everyone in the group have your number! Only the person who adds you to the group has your actual number, unless you already use the app in which case they can just add you using your profile.
I was totally kidding but I didn't realize that Groupme had those features, thanks. :)

You are totally screwed. That lady is flipping nuts.

**Big shout out to the Boarder that tagged me in the "Cute Puppy" pictures on the other FB. You are the best**

Back