All-Star Summit 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yse4udys.jpg

They are in 2nd!

You rock! Thanks so much!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

A shout out to my cp's team - they were a new first time/first year Y3 and they did awesome! No deductions either day. From a field of 11 amazing teams they advanced and took home 3rd, narrowly missing 2nd by a fraction. Cheer Corp and ECE ahead of them were fantastic as well. Great, tough division and an incredible experience. So happy to be a part of this inaugural event!

Congrats @notyourcheermom

I'm so incredibly happy for your daughter. The only gym I personally felt deserved beating my kids youth 2 at NCA was your daughters and they did so amazing!! Glad they are taking first at something just as big since it couldn't be NCA!!!!!

Stars Vipers wishes y'all the best of luck next season as we were all cheering for you today!!

Also shout out to the spirit of texas for cheering our kids on!! Awesome sportsmanship!

Also Congrats to cheerforce San Diego.

I complimented them on the Facebook page on their placement and they were so thankful back. Very sportsman like, they were so grateful and nothing but supportive of us although we were against them! Y'all are awesome!

Also known as Diamonds.... But they did look really good good yesterday, didn't get a chance to see them today.
Actually there were only 5 diamond members placed on this team since some onyx members couldn't afford the trip, so to state "also known as diamonds" discredits the onyx members who have worked all season long for this win. Might be better to ask someone before assuming.

Congrats @notyourcheermom

I'm so incredibly happy for your daughter. The only gym I personally felt deserved beating my kids youth 2 at NCA was your daughters and they did so amazing!! Glad they are taking first at something just as big since it couldn't be NCA!!!!!

Stars Vipers wishes y'all the best of luck next season as we were all cheering for you today!!

Also shout out to the spirit of texas for cheering our kids on!! Awesome sportsmanship!

Also Congrats to cheerforce San Diego.

I complimented them on the Facebook page on their placement and they were so thankful back. Very sportsman like, they were so grateful and nothing but supportive of us although we were against them! Y'all are awesome!

I also want to mention sportsmanship. I sat and watched Y4 since I have Y2 and Y3 CPs. Cheer Station in Austin not only watched all their competition - they were sitting right by the floor- the team clapped along to everyone's music during the dance and applauded ALL the competition. They stood out even from where I was sitting. It was nice to see.
Florida Wildcats also was wonderful in our Y3 division and great sports- before and after the awards. Same with East Celeb Elite who won our division and were amazing. I know it's only youth not all teams of these gyms but classy nonetheless. I was proud to see our team gracious as well, congratulating everyone -makes a parent proud!

My team placed fifth is large senior 3. So incredibly proud of our two perfect routines this weekend!
Oh and between first and fifth there was .7 in my division. It was soooo close!! But congrats to Texas lonestar on the win!
Oh and I don't know if anyone saw the,. But valley cheer elite inferno was AMAZING. And they had two male divas who were priceless to watch. Love this team.

Also known as Diamonds.... But they did look really good good yesterday, didn't get a chance to see them today.
No offense to you daniV but do you have animosity against south elite? I've seen a handful of snarky posts from you in regards to the program and also saw a post from you on the wscca Facebook page about the lack of videos from other worlds teams-connect and NV. I can't help but think you have underlying problems with them and that's the reason you always have negative posts when it comes to south.

Back