All-Star Summit Registration Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 18, 2020
Hello! I’m new to this board and to cheer as a whole. This is my daughters first year on a team and her team just earned a bid to Summit. I have some many questions! They are holding a meeting to give us information sometime next week, but until then I’ve been doing research on my own.

One question I had was, is there anyway to register an athlete for the competition and hotel but not pay for park hoppers? Both my daughter and I already have annual passes to Disney. TIA to anyone that can help!

Hello! I’m new to this board and to cheer as a whole. This is my daughters first year on a team and her team just earned a bid to Summit. I have some many questions! They are holding a meeting to give us information sometime next week, but until then I’ve been doing research on my own.

One question I had was, is there anyway to register an athlete for the competition and hotel but not pay for park hoppers? Both my daughter and I already have annual passes to Disney. TIA to anyone that can help!

Congrats! I don’t think so for the athletes, the hopper is “included”. Parents don’t have to get it though.

Is your team staying onsite or off? I think you can get a commuter package for her and not for you if that is the case.

nope they want all the $$$ they can get from the athletes.

Back