OT Super Bowl Xlvi!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 21, 2010
How about them Giants?? :) The entire city was CRAZY this week. It was really awesome to know all of these celebs were in Naptown! A few of the seniors from my school's radio station got to go to Media Day and interview the coaches and players of both teams. Another cool thing: one of my best friends got the opportunity to perform at the halftime show with Madonna and Cee Lo Green in the drumline! I'm beyond jealous of him.

Now you guys can talk about the actual football game down there if you want. I'm football illiterate. ^.^

So proud of the Giants. I LOVE when the underdogs come out on top!!! #team SUPER SENIORS

Literally had a heart attack watching that game! Im a die hard GIANTS fan and it made my life seeing them win tonight. Although that very last play literally made me freak out.

UGH. Lived in New England all my life and all I have to say is our sports teams will either give you the utmost joy, or the biggest let down. It's never in-between and they don't make anything easy. It was a very stressful and sad night last night, but the Giants played a better game. On the bright side, we're still Titletown and as they say, there's always next year!

The only thing Giant last night was Eli Mannings jaw

I'm still upset. But I will always love my Patriots, no matter what!

GIANTS! Although Parade Day makes everything SO hectic and annoying (especially if you work near the 'Canyon of Heroes')..but there was this adorable picture in the New York Times of this little boys with his hands in the air trying to catch 'ticker tape'.

Which ORIGINALLY, if you didn't know, was paper 'tape' that monitored fluctuations in the stock market. Which is now people just dumping piles of shredded paper onto Broadway.

Back