All-Star Survey!! +what Do You Think!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN?
loved her<333
2.What gym is your favorite?
USA wildcats:)
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team?
CEA SE<33
4.Whats your favorite coed team?
USA Wildcats senior coed 3<33
5. What do you think about pop warner?
blahh boringgg
6. What do you think about highschool cheer?
eww
7. Whos your favorite coach?
my own of course... coach brittany, coach mookie, and coach nancy( :

I really liked it. She had great answers to the interviewer's questions and held herself together during the worlds interview yet showed all of the right emotions, not that she was doing it on purpose, to get to the audience (I know it made me tear up a little). I don't think she and CNN should have gotten the criticism that they got just because they focused on her.
It's a toss up between ACE and Cheer Athletics.
Cheer Athletics Panthers.
ACE Warriors.
I think it's a dying program. It was pretty big 3 or 4 years ago but now everyone does allstars or middle school cheer. I personally thought it was an okay experience, A lot of the friends that I have today are because of it and my team was always pretty good. When I coached it for 3 years in a row, it was awful! These girls just don't have the want to do it anymore. They are rude, disrespectful, and don't take criticism well. Now I hate pop warner based off of junior coaching it.
I love it! I think allstar cheerleaders just automatically hate high school cheerleaders because they don't do allstars. And it seems that once someone see one high school team they think they have seen them all, which is definitely not true. Having been an allstar cheerleader while being a high school cheerleader, I noticed the allstar cheerleaders being pretty rude to high school cheerleaders for no reason at some competitions. But, overall, I still think I like allstar cheer better than high school. High school does give you the skills to go to college when it comes to spirit and sideline experience though.
My high school coach, she is amazing and pushes me/encourages me in everything that I do and that the team does. She is super creative and a great tumbling instructor.

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? I loved how she portrayed all star cheer to the world! love her
2. What gym is your favorite? World Cup, CEA, Stingrays
3. What's your all time favorite non-coed team? Senior Elite, shooting stars, panthers, orange
4. What's your favorite co-ed team? od-ody-odyssey
5. What do you think about pop warner? foijaslknwle
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? good for cheering on players.. not much else.
7. Who's your favorite coach? Courtney Pope!

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? eh
2.What gym is your favorite? stingrays :)
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? ORANGE
4.Whats your favorite coed team? SMOKE
5. What do you think about pop warner? idk, we dont have it here so i cant really say i dont like it
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? i like it!
7. Whos your favorite coach? idk

She was extremely poised and represented cheerleading well.
FAME
Cali Small Senior 2010-2011
Georgia Coed 2009-2010
I don't really know much about it, but I think that it is a great stepping stone into All Stars for many people.
I think that it is great because it is a good way to stay involved in your school. Life shouldn't completely revolve around All Stars. :) (Even though it always does)
Coach Mike from Fame. He used to coach my team before he left for Fame back in like 2005 or something and he taught me my standing tuck. :)

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? i think she did a really good job of representing cheerleading but i do wish they showed more on the team
2.What gym is your favorite? maryland marlins
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? Tsunami <3
4.Whats your favorite coed team? top gun, cali or brandon
5. What do you think about pop warner? i hated it
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? its alright
7. Whos your favorite coach? there are so many great coaches out there

For those wondering what pop warner is, its like the local cheerleaders for football like peewee and all that stuff.

I thought it sent a positive remarks on the world of all star cheerleading, but I would have loved to see more of the team senior elite, and get their views.
I love my gym State All Stars, but I also love Stingrays, Gymtyme, Cheer Extreme,Maryland Twisters, Georgia All Stars, Maryland Marlins, Twist and Shout, ACE, Kentucky All Stars, World Cup All Stars, Fame All Stars, Rockstar Cheer, Top Gun, California Bullets
I love Fame Super Seniors, Cheer Extreme SSX, and Maryland Marlins Tsunami
Cali Unlimited and Top Gun
to be honest I have no opinion
I like competitive cheer better
my coaches Jenn/Phil Owens

Heres another survey if you got nothing else to do! you don't feel like doing what you need to do...
1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? I thought she handled herself beautifully and was very courageous to allow an interview at, perhaps, a very vulnerable moment after Day 2 at Worlds.
2.What gym is your favorite? My cp's.
3. Whats your all time favorite non-coed team? Hmm...There are so many really good all-girl teams. Lady Bullets, Sr Elite, Super Seniors, F5, SSX, Pink
4.Whats your favorite coed team? Notorrriiiioussss...
5. What do you think about pop warner? I don't.
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? It's a good place to prepare for college cheer?
7. Whos your favorite coach? Lewis Wilkins, Fame. Shanika's a close 2nd.

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? I liked it, but it would have been nice to have opinions from the other athletes.
2.What gym is your favorite? I don't really have one.
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? Senior Elite
4.Whats your favorite coed team? Top Gun Unlimited
5. What do you think about pop warner? I never really knew what it was.
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? There's some extremely talented squads, but our squad had trouble doing heel stretch thigh stands...
7. Whos your favorite coach? I love all my coaches!

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? Take away everyone's opinions on if should be about her or the whole team, I liked her. She represented us very well as a professional and hard working athlete, not someone who just does it because she can and doesn't care.
2.What gym is your favorite? One gym?! I don't have just one honestly. Cali and CEA are the top 2.
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? SSX hands down.
4.Whats your favorite coed team? I don't have just one haha.
5. What do you think about pop warner? It's a JOKE. I know too many girls who think they are the you know what because they cheer or use to cheer pop warner. Girl you can't even do a cartwheel.
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? Also a joke. Too many schools get coaches who don't know what they're doing and too many teams make a fool of themselves. There is no technique there at all, even in elevators. There are very few schools that represent what they do well.
7. Whos your favorite coach? I don't have one:)

I thought that it needed to be focused a lot more on Sr. Elite...its not Maddie Elite....but in a way I felt bad for her because it was basically a show to point out how she lost worlds for them.

this is hard....id have to say maryland twisters, cali, or rays
Tsunami
Cali Unlimited
never did it.
its a fun thing just to relax and do...nothing like all star
hmmm. in my gym personally i love my one coach ashley

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? i thought she did great! i think people took her as cocky and whatnot, but i think it may have just looked that way to some people because of the way CNN put it together, but regardless i loved it and her, good for senior elite :)
2.What gym is your favorite? cheer extreme
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? senior elite or cali small senior :) i've grown to love pacific coast magic as well, their stunts are ridiculous!
4.Whats your favorite coed team? that's really hard haha, probably gt platinum, or kentucky allstars :)
5. What do you think about pop warner? i don't really have much of an opinion on it honestly.
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? i did it and i had a great time, but i like allstars better :)
7. Whos your favorite coach? my favorite coach i ever had was either sue or kelly :)

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? i liked the fact that it was about cheer..but i didnt like how it seemed maddie was the best. im sure maddie didnt want it to be like this or you know..but i didnt like how the cnn people were reffering to senior elite as maddies team. and how maddies stunt made them win. and lots of other things. again, i liked every else and how allstars got to be on tv!
2.What gym is your favorite? my gym, twisters, cali:)
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? F5 or cali lady bullets.<3:)
4.Whats your favorite coed team? world cup odyssey:)
5. What do you think about pop warner? dont know too much about it, what i do know, its all righit.
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? dislike.
7. Whos your favorite coach mine:)

1. What did you think about Maddie Gardner on CNN? Haven't seen it.
2.What gym is your favorite? Cheer Central. :)
3. Whats you all time favorite non-coed team? F5, for sure!
4.Whats your favorite coed team? Junior Coed Elite Mustangs. :) Their just so much fun to watch!
5. What do you think about pop warner? I'm not really sure what skills they do exactly, but I hear its like HS cheer for little kids. So I guess it's pretty cool.
6. What do you think about highschool cheer? Cool. But I think I'll stick to All-Star.
7. Whos your favorite coach? Cheer Central's Kyle, Aaron, Jes, and Tif.

Back