T-shirts!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 28, 2010
Hey everyone,

So I live and coach a program in Ireland! We have no cheer outlets or anything whatsoever!

I would love to be able to get some squad t-shirts, is there any where I can buy some online...?

Thanks in advance for your help and Happy Holidays from the Emerald Isle!

36613.JPG

If you look for t-shirts for your team, you can just go anywhere to a shop that offers printing and textile for promotion.
we got ours at a local shop like that. we just went there with the ideas we had in mind, they had a designer who helped us making a good one and it was done. they were quiet cheap too.
we hardly have any cheerteams here, and it wasnt a problem. Just explain what you need or maybe take some pictures of team-shirt that you do like.

If you look for t-shirts for your team, you can just go anywhere to a shop that offers printing and textile for promotion.
we got ours at a local shop like that. we just went there with the ideas we had in mind, they had a designer who helped us making a good one and it was done. they were quiet cheap too.
we hardly have any cheerteams here, and it wasnt a problem. Just explain what you need or maybe take some pictures of team-shirt that you do like.
Same here! If you know somebody who's good in Photoshop, ask that person to do a logo! Or just put a text and some stars or whatever :) It costs about 10-20 dollar here.

I think Varsity is good if you want letters with animal print in them! http://ipaperus.ipaperus.com/Varsity/2010VSF/
My team have sports bras from there, they look like this (they can do them in t-shirts too):

165366_481713247273_621812273_6458397_5693722_n.jpg

I don't know the rules about promoting a business, somebody let me know if I'm off base. My wife and I have a small shop that does t-shirts, sweatshirts etc....

You just need to find a screen printing company near you. Tell them that you need a logo done up for your team. They have people on staff that can create an awesome graphic. Purchasing close to home means no shipping.

sometimes screen printers charge a huge set up fee especially if it is only a handful of shirts. Most I know wont print just one. Some malls have graphic stands that will do for you. Otherwise on your computer and get transfer paper....sometimes that works if you can cut close enough to not have that awkward edge.

Direct to garment printing may work better in this instance. Unlike screen printing there is nothing to set up. All I need is a decent digital file for my DTG printer. I printed shirts (front and back) for my kids team for Vegas comp. in less than 3hrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back