Tapatalk Issue 3/8/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Dad

Cheer Parent
Dec 15, 2009
@King ln the tapatalk app I keep being directed to a log in screen and then this error message below. Any thoughts? I have tried uninstalling and the reinstalling but keep getting same message. Working on the web based board seems to be fine

I was wondering if was related to that Ashscott41 but don't recall this happening last day light savings switch.

I was wondering if was related to that Ashscott41 but don't recall this happening last day light savings switch.
I don't think it happens on the fall back, just on spring forward. I know it happened last spring because I found the tweets I sent to King about it the other day. It has something to do with the servers being somewhere that doesn't observe DST or something like that?

Completely a spring forward thing. should be good now or at least by tomorrow.

They've updated their app a lot recently because this redesign has not gone over well. You can tweet at them. I annoy them a lot with things to get fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@King and @Ashley, is there a reason why my post, which looks like this on web view:
30kcapx.jpg

... ends up looking like this:
rho35y.jpg

... on Tapatalk?

Are you linking or trying to style? What do you?

Are you linking or trying to style? What do you?

Tapatalk is rendering the post funny. No idea why. Try removing some of the formatting in it (the huge font, etc).

Something's wrong with my Tapatalk? I was logged out and now I can't log back in even though I'm 100% sure I've typed in the correct username and password on multiple attempts.

Back