All-Star Teal Reveal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

saw someone post "coed elite & medium coed!" I don't understand why athletes are put on two worlds teams at the beginning of the season. they know you can't compete with 2 teams (and id imagine he'll probably go to coed elite), so why be on medium coed all season, then leave them before worlds? why not place someone else there and allow them and the team to progress throughout the season?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

saw someone post "coed elite & medium coed!" I don't understand why athletes are put on two worlds teams at the beginning of the season. they know you can't compete with 2 teams (and id imagine he'll probably go to coed elite), so why be on medium coed all season, then leave them before worlds? why not place someone else there and allow them and the team to progress throughout the season?

Maybe a "start out on two and see which will end up needing you more" thing?

I could have imagined reading this, but I think I saw that they do this in some cases so that the athlete would have a chance to improve their coed stunting skills on the medium coed team, while fulfilling their role as mainly a 'tumbler' on coed elite.
but couldn't they do that on say coed elite and r5 so they don't have to be taken off a team at some point?

Not according to his instagram account and Maddy Gibbons instagram account unless they are fakes.

That is a different Jordan...
I don't know his surname, but Jordan definitely aged out. JF was on IOC XXX last season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Senior Elite so far (according to instagram pop page so may be wrong): Skylar , Kendi, Nia , Kelsey, Lauryn, Reagan , Marissa , Maddie , Joelle

Do not post first and last names of minor children without their parents permission........MsT

@canz This isn't a new rule....why am I having to say this?

I saw on twitter that Destiny may be on coed elite this year! A bit surprising

i think there was a girl on both SE and Coed Elite for awhile last season, and she ended up competing with Coed come worlds to my knowledge. i wanna say she competed with SE though for NCA, cant exactly remember.

It's a 3 team max at 1 competition. If the 4 teams aren't at the same competition, it's legal.

ETA: As far as Jenee, I believe she is staying in California. I think her friends on SE just really miss her and wish she'd come back.

Back