All-Star Team Bonding/motivational Activities

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a word doc with a bunch I've copied down from organizations I've been in over the years (you surprisingly need them a lot in college). Here's a good chunk!:

· -Toxic River- Everyone is on one side. You measure a space about 5 feet and call it a toxic river. You want the whole squad to cross as fast as they can. They aren't allowed to cross the toxic river without and special pair of boots and there is only one pair of boots. Each person can use the boots only once. The boots cannot be tossed over the river. Each person has to personally give the boots to he next person and if they touch the toxic waste without the boots, the team must start over. Hint: Carrying people over is the key.

this one is GREAT. we played it my last age eligible year & its hilarious.

This is an end-of-the-year thing, but every year my coach has had this song that she said really made her think of us and at our last practice, we always would listen to it in a circle. Well through a big mess, we've gotten a new coach this year, and so I talked to her about keeping the tradition alive, so she chose a new song for us this year. She changed it up, and turned off the lights, had us sit in a circle, the seniors sat in the middle, she played the song, and passed a candle around. She said for each person to think of their favorite memory with each of the seniors, as well as the team as a whole. We passed it around till the song ended, and then the seniors blew the candle out. Definitely a memory forever.

Back