All-Star Teams that don't make finals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 24, 2009
okay, so we talked about gym representation for teams that made it to finals and everything. What are some teams that go to worlds year after year and consistently don't make it to finals?

i felt for teams in unlimited that didnt make it to finals. your still top ten in the world though but because you didnt go to finals its like you didnt count

I'm still in awe that ICC Inspire was not in finals. They were in a lot of people's Top 3/4, so crazy.

EPIC has gotten ripped off two years in a row (in my opinion). They deserved to be there. Rachel, you are a beast and I love you!

All Star One Big Bang didn't make it to the finals :( I was so sad. I love this team so much :'(

I'm still in awe that ICC Inspire was not in finals. They were in a lot of people's Top 3/4, so crazy.

it sucked cuz they were amazing and like to make things worse one place.. ugh. i think a team dropped tho because orginally it was the top 6 team who were going to finals... so they kinda got screwed but im till proud of them they did hella good

EPIC has gotten ripped off two years in a row (in my opinion). They deserved to be there. Rachel, you are a beast and I love you!

Epic did get ripped off!! How can a team do the same pyramid all year long; receive an at-large bid and then a partial paid bid with that same routine and then suddenly the pyramid is illegal at Worlds? How does that make sense? In addition, there was another team who had the same transition in their pyramid, but they didn't get the 5 point deduction!!!! It's so sad, Epic was in 4th before the deductions and ended up in 10th. This was espeically painful for those who will never again be on the mat at Worlds because of their age. Very, very sad.

You make next year another step forward. This was your first year at worlds, next year get to finals and then after that hope and pray for more!!!

All Star One Big Bang didn't make it to the finals :( I was so sad. I love this team so much :'(

thank you katie, i love you too...
dont worry...next year it WONT happen again..
and ill be better than everrrr;)

I hope people don't think of this topic as making fun of these teams, I meant to like give props to the teams that don't get a whole lot of credit cause they're never in the top whatever. Especially some of the large senior teams, like desert storm, since there's not a whole lot of teams in that division, and the same teams make it to finals every year, they never get a chance, but they're a great team!

Cheer Factor small seniors 3 years in a row haven't gotten to finals. Finally thought they had a chance f
Making it but I think the division split screwed them.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Epic did get ripped off!! How can a team do the same pyramid all year long; receive an at-large bid and then a partial paid bid with that same routine and then suddenly the pyramid is illegal at Worlds? How does that make sense? In addition, there was another team who had the same transition in their pyramid, but they didn't get the 5 point deduction!!!! It's so sad, Epic was in 4th before the deductions and ended up in 10th. This was espeically painful for those who will never again be on the mat at Worlds because of their age. Very, very sad.

PC Magic got the same deduction (5 pt) in their pyramid (very similar pyramid to Epic) on day 1 and had to fix their pyramid for day 2 and they had been doing the same pyramid all year long as well.

I was so mad Epic didn't get into finals! Both years they've been one of my favorites in that division and didn't get in! it's such BS! Rachel and the rest of your team, you guys are frickin amazing and don't let the judges opinion make you doubt that!

I watched epic on vod, they looked amazing, and i agree they completely got ripped off. this deduction doesnt make sense if theyve been competiting with this pyramid all year long. at the end of the day it all comes down to opinions.

Back