OT Teen Mom 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jan 19, 2010
Does anyone watch this show? They showed Leah's(The mom of the twins) daughters at a cheerleading practice, anyone know what gym it was at?

Yeah, if you look at her instagram page you you will see pictures of them in their competition uniform.

Side note. Leah is an awful, terrible, needy brat.

Jenelle is a lunatic and Nathan is a lunatic. I expect for their story to be told on "Snapped" at some point

i cant stand teen mom, i liked the very first season. but every other season after that i thought was sad and ridiculous to watch.

The only girl I like on that show is Chelsea, her daughter is adorable and Adam is a douchebag. Janelle and Nathan are a train wreck waiting to happen, I feel so bad for Jace and her unborn for the kind of parenting styles from Janelle and her mother both, those poor kids. Leah is so indecisive with her life and I just can't with her. I like Kailyn and javi they're sweet and Issac is too precious!

love chelsea and absolutely LOVE aubree. loved leah but now i think she's just so demanding and her expectations are too high for anyone to live up to

Back