All-Star Thats Probably A Bad Idea:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2010
On Americas Got Talent this week, one of the comedians did a song about "Thats Probably a Bad Idea" and it was hilarious.
One of his lines were:
Walking through an airport wearing a turban and holding a bowling ball with a wick taped to it: #thatsprobablyabadidea

I figured it would funny to do a cheer version of this because as a judge, I have seen SO many "thatsprobablyabadidea" moments.

For Example:
Using the song "If You Seek Amy" in the routine:
#thatsprobablyabadidea
Going Level 5 because one girl managed to land her "death spin" full:
#thatsprobablyabadidea
Wearing a uni that you are more likely to get a "booble" (a nip slip) in, then a "bobble" in:
#thatsprobablyabadidea

Anyways, you get the idea,
Enjoy!

Can we remember to keep it a slight bit mroe PG around here? thanks.

I would say along with If You Seek Amy, S&M isn't the greatest to use, nothing against UA Prodigy, but if I remember correctly, they didn't remove the "chains and whips excite me" part..

So, I'm guessing also #thatsprobablyabadidea to not change the radio station when S&M comes on and my 8 and 11 year olds start singing along. They know all the words, but have absolutely no idea what they mean. :rolleyes:

So, I'm guessing also #thatsprobablyabadidea to not change the radio station when S&M comes on and my 8 and 11 year olds start singing along. They know all the words, but have absolutely no idea what they mean. :rolleyes:

hahahahah :p my cousin has the same problem, her 3 year old daughter knows the words to MANY dirty songs, luckily she doesn't know what they mean! :p

Latest posts

Back