All-Star Thats Probably A Bad Idea:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've never met Maddie ... but everything that I've seen of her in warm-ups and on TV is class and grace. I think that she is an excellent ambassador for the sport. Get over it that you weren't chosen.

Hang in there Maddie.
... and my apologies for the masses - I haven't properly kept with the spirit of this forum. My bad.

Picking on people and making it personal #thatsdefinitelyabadidea

I've never met Maddie ... but everything that I've seen of her in warm-ups and on TV is class and grace. I think that she is an excellent ambassador for the sport. Get over it that you weren't chosen.

Hang in there Maddie.
I'm just saying, do you know how many cheerleaders were watching that? I'm not a Maddie hater.

I'm just saying, do you know how many cheerleaders were watching that? I'm not a Maddie hater.
Do you know how many NON cheerleaders were watching that? They don't know who the best is and they probably don't care either. There is no 'best cheerleader in the world' but Maddie certainly is one of them and the show producers were trying to make the segment easy to understand for non cheerleaders, who the feature was made for.

Do you know how many NON cheerleaders were watching that? They don't know who the best is and they probably don't care either. There is no 'best cheerleader in the world' but Maddie certainly is one of them and the show producers were trying to make the segment easy to understand for non cheerleaders, who the feature was made for.
I'm not even going to argue with you two over this because It was my opinion

I'm not even going to argue with you two over this because It was my opinion
But the truth is everyone complains about how cheerleaders are represented badly and when someone does represent us well, the people who pull her apart are the same cheerleaders who complain we get treated with no respect. Sometimes I can't respect us because of how we behave, never mind how the general public could feel about us.

ETA: CNN could have chosen a much worse representative of allstar cheer and percieved us badly, but they didn't and we should be grateful of that.

RT @Emily Jane : CNN could have chosen a much worse representative of allstar cheer and percieved us badly, but they didn't and we should be grateful of that.

Hallelujah girl. Thank you.

But the truth is everyone complains about how cheerleaders are represented badly and when someone does represent us well, the people who pull her apart are the same cheerleaders who complain we get treated with no respect. Sometimes I can't respect us because of how we behave, never mind how the general public could feel about us.

ETA: CNN could have chosen a much worse representative of allstar cheer and percieved us badly, but they didn't and we should be grateful of that.
they could have chosen Suzie

Back