All-Star The Majors 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So Right away Cheer Athletics Cheetahs and Cali Large Coed would already be invited since they both won last year? That would only leave one spot (although if choosing 3 coed teams I would have the CA's as 2 of my choices anyway :). ) I am wondering who the third would be Cheer Extreme - who has previously won and has shown loyalty to the competition or Top Gun - who won world's but has never gone.

So Right away Cheer Athletics Cheetahs and Cali Large Coed would already be invited since they both won last year? That would only leave one spot (although if choosing 3 coed teams I would have the CA's as 2 of my choices anyway :). ) I am wondering who the third would be Cheer Extreme - who has previously won and has shown loyalty to the competition or Top Gun - who won world's but has never gone.

Top Gun went the first year, but from what I have heard (I could be totally wrong) was that they weren't interested in going back, at least last year.

CA Aces won all-girl (didnt they?) so they would be invited first. They were medium against 2 large all girl, so I guess any size all-girl could be invited. I think it's interesting we're speculating this in May!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Sorry, maybe it was bullets. Or was it Aces? How embarrassing I don't remember and I was there...

It was Aces. I'm not speculating anything, it was just a general curiosity about when invites went out (don't really care who they go to, just didn't know how the system worked)....because its summer....and we're all bored :D

Back