All-Star The Majors 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i also wonder how exhausting is to perform and compete not only at majors but also at Jamfest. well, three days in a row...

My CP competed at the Major's last year.....and did her Jr team as well and was no more tired then other competition's where she does multiple routines in 1 day. But then again she's used to it so it was normal for her!

My CP competed at the Major's last year.....and did her Jr team as well and was no more tired then other competition's where she does multiple routines in 1 day. But then again she's used to it so it was normal for her!
sometimes these athletes can amaze me. their endurance and stamina are surprisingly great!

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has a VIP ticket that would want to sell it for a general admission ticket, please let me know!!

Last year SE took their team picture Oct 18.........so earlier that month maybe
Really? That seems late in the game for gyms setting competition schedules. But i guess its still several months out from the actual competition. Total curiosity, I'm wondering who the slate of competitors will be. Maybe I can get cheer live to actually WORK this year to watch it!

Why yes, that viewing party debacle still chafes me ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Really? That seems late in the game for gyms setting competition schedules. But i guess its still several months out from the actual competition. Total curiosity, I'm wondering who the slate of competitors will be. Maybe I can get cheer live to actually WORK this year to watch it!

Why yes, that viewing party debacle still chafes me ;)

;)

Well, I feel certain that CLT Jr's and Medium Coed/Other World Team will compete at Jamfest so you'll be there anyway. If she decides not not to do The Major's this year or we do not get invited then I also feel certain she will have SE/Coed Elite registered in their Club Division's for Bids. Either way you are going to be in Indy......might as well buy some tickets and go watch in person. LOL (Unless you want to have a viewing party in your hotel room)

;)

Well, I feel certain that CLT Jr's and Medium Coed/Other World Team will compete at Jamfest so you'll be there anyway. If she decides not not to do The Major's this year or we do not get invited then I also feel certain she will have SE/Coed Elite registered in their Club Division's for Bids. Either way you are going to be in Indy......might as well buy some tickets and go watch in person. LOL (Unless you want to have a viewing party in your hotel room)
Hmmmmm.... I keep forgetting my travel schedule is changing considerably.

But on the upside...SCORE! Ill get to watch it live!!

I'm not familiar with the Majors as some may be, but how are invitations determined? What qualifies somebody to be invited? Is it the general public's pick?

As I understand, the previous year winners are invited first. The others are based on prior winning records among major competitions.

Back