The Questionaire For Us Newbies

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. What do you think is the biggest gym in your state? Michigan Xtreme, maybe
2. How many different gyms have you cheered for? I've been to two for tumbling but I'm going to two different ones when my injury heals.
3. What is the closest gym to your house? SSGA- it's like 45 minutes away.
4. Do you cheer at that gym or drive a ton of hours to a ‘better’ gym? I usually tumble there, but I'm going to try somewhere new!
5. What gym do you wish you could cheer at if you lived in a different state? Cheer Athletics
6. What are your favorite gym colors? Idk!
7. What is your favorite voiceover from the 2011 season? part two of the x eveolution... has... arrived
8. What level are you on? varsiity!
9. What division is your team in for 2012? four- the smallest
10. What is your favorite tumbling skill (that you throw or just like to see)? to throw tucks to see probably standing fulls
11. Favorite stunting skill (that you do or like watching)? i like switch ups and release skills but i like watching coed rewinds and other coed stuff
12. What’s your favorite gym ‘mascot/symbol’? cheetah
13. Quick, name the first Level 1 team that comes to mind. no clue
14. First Level 2 team that comes to mind. no clue
15. First Level 3 team to pop into your head. no clue
16. First Level 4 team to enter your mind. World Cup's level 4!
17. First Level 4.2 team you think of. no clue
18. First Restricted Level 5 team you think of. Fiercekatz? Or are they not restricted?
19. First Level 5 team to pop into your head. CA Cheetahs
20. First Level 6 team you think of. Loisville
21. Favorite division to watch? Medium all girl 5 or ioc5
22. How old were you when you started cheer? 13
23. What do you prefer: High School, Allstar, or College? High Schoool
24. Favorite cheerleader(s)? Victoria Swain
25. Who is your cheer idol? ^^^
26. Right leg or left leg stunting? Right
27. If you owned a gym what would you name it? Team names? No idea
28. Do you like any gyms from another country? Yes
29. Full top or crop top uniforms? crop
30. Do you think any other levels like Senor 4.2 would work (ex: Mini 3.5)? i don't see why not! I could see a 5.2 or 5.3

1. What do you think is the biggest gym in your state? Fame Allstars
2. How many different gyms have you cheered for? 2
3. What is the closest gym to your house? Cheer Challenge Allstars and Fame Allstars Midlo.
4. Do you cheer at that gym or drive a ton of hours to a ‘better’ gym?Would like to call Fame my home
5. What gym do you wish you could cheer at if you lived in a different state? Maryland Twisters, Top Gun All-Stars, California Allstars, GymTyme Allstars, Cheer Athletics, Stingray All Stars, World Cup, ACE Allstars
6. What are your favorite gym colors? Blue, black,yellow,pink,green,gold,red,silver and white
7. What is your favorite voiceover from the 2011 season?Excuse me. I'm sorry, I'm really such a lady, I wear the blue and green but my name is orange baby!; Yes sss honey that was the tea top gun just gave it to me!; Snap for the queens! (3x)
8. What level are you on? None currently IOC hopefully
9. What division is your team in for 2012? IOC
10. What is your favorite tumbling skill (that you throw or just like to see)? Arabian Double Full
11. Favorite stunting skill (that you do or like watching)?Arabian Layout Double Full
12. What’s your favorite gym ‘mascot/symbol’? Cheetah, tiger or any type of cat, claws, twister and paw
13. Quick, name the first Level 1 team that comes to mind.Stingray
14. First Level 2 team that comes to mind.Stingray
15. First Level 3 team to pop into your head.World Cup
16. First Level 4 team to enter your mind. Top Gun/ACE
17. First Level 4.2 team you think of. Fame
18. First Restricted Level 5 team you think of.ACE
19. First Level 5 team to pop into your head.Maryland Twister F5
20. First Level 6 team you think of.GymTyme
21. Favorite division to watch? Level 5 and 6
22. How old were you when you started cheer?4th grade
23. What do you prefer: High School, Allstar, or College?ALLSTAR
24. Favorite cheerleader(s)?Kiara Nowlin
25. Who is your cheer idol?Any allstar who carries themself with pride
26. Right leg or left leg stunting?I don't but my right
27. If you owned a gym what would you name it? Team names?Unstopbale: Determine, Infinity,Possible,Perfection,Code Red, Code Black, Code White and Code Blue
28. Do you like any gyms from another country?Yes Flyers Allstarz CAN and CCA CAN
29. Full top or crop top uniforms? Full top for ALL under level 5 and senior 5 and up crop
30. Do you think any other levels like Senor 4.2 would work (ex: Mini 3.5)?Not to sure about that one!:cheering:

1. What do you think is the biggest gym in your state? California Allstars without a doubt
2. How many different gyms have you cheered for? just one:)
3. What is the closest gym to your house? OC allstars
4. Do you cheer at that gym or drive a ton of hours to a ‘better’ gym? there is no better gym! well maybe but no I go to OC
5. What gym do you wish you could cheer at if you lived in a different state? Cheer Athleticsss
6. What are your favorite gym colors? blue and black! (both CAs!)
7. What is your favorite voiceover from the 2011 season? well for 2012 it was EXCUSE ME IM SORRY IM REALLY SUCH A LADY I WEAR THE BLUE AND GREEN BUT MY NAME IS ORANGE BABY
8. What level are you on? Restricted 5
9. What division is your team in for 2012? for 2011-12: Small JR. 4, 2012-13: Large R5
10. What is your favorite tumbling skill (that you throw or just like to see)? throw: whip through to full (on the rod), see: TG jags entire sequence from 2012 worlds
11. Favorite stunting skill (that you do or like watching)?:D
12. What’s your favorite gym ‘mascot/symbol’? I love California and Cheer athletics everything ugh I just love them so much
13. Quick, name the first Level 1 team that comes to mind. uhmm well flash idk haha
14. First Level 2 team that comes to mind. camo, oc allstars 2011-12
15. First Level 3 team to pop into your head. green (junior 3, my first year)
16. First Level 4 team to enter your mind. pink ( Junior 4, second year)
17. First Level 4.2 team you think of. who knows any of that anyways
18. First Restricted Level 5 team you think of. shineeee (my team)
19. First Level 5 team to pop into your head. lady bullets
20. First Level 6 team you think of. neon (at my gym, all girl)
21. Favorite division to watch? any level 5 or 6
22. How old were you when you started cheer? 7th grade, so like 12?
23. What do you prefer: High School, Allstar, or College? Allstar, and I'm on high school too
24. Favorite cheerleader(s)? Kiara Nowlin, Kelcie Burch
25. Who is your cheer idol? Kiara Nowlin
26. Right leg or left leg stunting? either as long as my two feet stay on the ground
27. If you owned a gym what would you name it? Team names? I feel like it would be something so fierce, but idk. We'd be like the next Cheer Athletics
28. Do you like any gyms from another country? Okay that one team that tied in coed six last year, idk the name
29. Full top or crop top uniforms? crop for maybe junior 3, definitely for Jr. 4 and 5 and all seniors, every one else should definitely cover up
30. Do you think any other levels like Senor 4.2 would work (ex: Mini 3.5)? I honestly don't really like the idea of 4.2 because it usually means that they haven't been cheering that long, so I don't think they should be stunting that but moving along, maybe 5.4?

1. What do you think is the biggest gym in your state? East Coast Nitros
2. How many different gyms have you cheered for? Only one
3. What is the closest gym to your house? Eeeeeh M.O.T Allstars
4. Do you cheer at that gym or drive a ton of hours to a ‘better’ gym? A better gym
5. What gym do you wish you could cheer at if you lived in a different state? WC , CEA or Stingrays
6. What are your favorite gym colors? Teal and Black
7. What is your favorite voiceover from the 2011 season? IDK
8. What level are you on?1
9. What division is your team in for 2012? *2013 and prep
10. What is your favorite tumbling skill (that you throw or just like to see)?a CLEAN double or whip arabian
11. Favorite stunting skill (that you do or like watching)? tick tocks, needle, bow and arrow, or pretzel/paperclip
12. What’s your favorite gym ‘mascot/symbol’? the Stingray hand symbol thing or Twisters symbol
13. Quick, name the first Level 1 team that comes to mind. Fame Showtime
14. First Level 2 team that comes to mind. eclipse
15. First Level 3 team to pop into your head. electra
16. First Level 4 team to enter your mind. Atomic
17. First Level 4.2 team you think of. TNT
18. First Restricted Level 5 team you think of. None
19. First Level 5 team to pop into your head. Twinkles Senior Elite and Youth Elite (CEA)
20. First Level 6 team you think of. None
21. Favorite division to watch? Large All Girl 5
22. How old were you when you started cheer? 14
23. What do you prefer: High School, Allstar, or College? Allstar
24. Favorite cheerleader(s)? Erica Englebert, The Loves, Jamie Andries, & Kayla Mauro
25. Who is your cheer idol? Erica Englebert
26. Right leg or left leg stunting? Right leg haha
27. If you owned a gym what would you name it? Idek Team names? Bombshells would definitely be a team name.
28. Do you like any gyms from another country? Vancouver All Stars
29. Full top or crop top uniforms? Crop top
30. Do you think any other levels like Senor 4.2 would work (ex: Mini 3.5)? I don't think so. Maybe 5.3?

Back