OT The Worst Time Of The Year

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Our house is anxietyville right now. We have our showoffs on Sunday night and the coach said if they don't hit we aren't going to our 1st comp (Nov. 9th). Some of the kids actually said "oh well I don't care if we go or not..." the kids that have been competing for years are freaking out because they want to go. Couple that with some over inflated egos and its a poop storm.

Our house is anxietyville right now. We have our showoffs on Sunday night and the coach said if they don't hit we aren't going to our 1st comp (Nov. 9th). Some of the kids actually said "oh well I don't care if we go or not..." the kids that have been competing for years are freaking out because they want to go. Couple that with some over inflated egos and its a poop storm.

They have never heard that threat before? That one is widely used around here. CP just stands there and let's that one roll right over the top of her head if she hears it. They've already paid comp fees in, etc. They only threaten the "Dallas" comp at new gym with that one but at old gym, it was every comp.

They have never heard that threat before? That one is widely used around here. CP just stands there and let's that one roll right over the top of her head if she hears it. They've already paid comp fees in, etc. They only threaten the "Dallas" comp at new gym with that one but at old gym, it was every comp.

Oh, heck yeah. We get that too.
I fully realize the lack of novelty in this and explain to new parents, but I never let the little ones in on my knowledge. It works for them, so hey. No biggie.

Back