All-Star This Team Never Gets The Credit They Deserve.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cali's so5 never gets the recognition they deserve. This season they are the deal! Just like last season, and the season before, such beasts! But this year they stepped it up even more! Their routine is different from the rest.. every team i watch nowadays is the same routine over and over -_- this routine is different and clean, and it's just november! :eek: I can definitely see them winning dallas again. good luck Cali so5! :)

How good are those kick doubles!

No hate, Im just genuinely curious.
How many of these kids are on another, non-restricted, level 5 team?

Cali's so5 never gets the recognition they deserve. This season they are the deal! Just like last season, and the season before, such beasts! But this year they stepped it up even more! Their routine is different from the rest.. every team i watch nowadays is the same routine over and over -_- this routine is different and clean, and it's just november! :eek: I can definitely see them winning dallas again. good luck Cali so5! :)

The fact that their flyers are 14 pounds probally helps...

The fact that their flyers are 14 pounds probally helps...
you see...isnt that what restricted five is all about....for young ones who have skills....older ones who are almost there ...that wasnt a very kind thing to say....but Im sure you didnt mean it the way it came out...:) Mine weighs 68 pounds....its not her fault...but she has her full and our gym doesnt have a j5....so we are thrilled we have this amazing sr restricted 5 and they are a bunch of amazing nice kids....:))) Have a great year everyone!!!!

Latest posts

Back