All-Star Tips For Discounted Disney Park Tickets?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cpx4gb

Cheer Parent
Dec 15, 2009
Our athletes will have the Park Hopper passes but we are looking to purchase Disney tickets for the rest of the family. Anyone got tips on how to get discounted Disney Park tickets? Thanks so much.

YES!!!! Use AAA. When i went to disney with my family one summer, we went to our local triple A to purchase the tickets. We got them at a discounted price and saved a handful compared to the price that disney sells them for.

And if you google, Discounted Disney Tickets, a bunch of sites will come up, and a lot of these sell them for cheap because they will buy them in bulk then resell them.

Make sure it's a "legit" website! I'm in the process of searching for a discount too & there's plenty of shady ones. Another tip I've come across is do NOT purchase off of E-Bay.

Rich stole the words out of my mouth. I have cousins and aunts who live in both Orlando and Tampa and everytime i use AAA to buy the tickets.

well I know this may be a stretch but I would actually buy a 4 day parkhopper ticket each..its expensive now but you can use the ones you dont use next worlds or on a family vaca as that they never expire :)

Just remember that unless you buy the hopper passes through USASF they don't allow you access into the competition.

Does anyone know if we can buy park tickets through USASF once we get down to Worlds? Or do we have to puchase them ahead of time?

well I know this may be a stretch but I would actually buy a 4 day parkhopper ticket each..its expensive now but you can use the ones you dont use next worlds or on a family vaca as that they never expire :)

Does that apply if you bought it through usasf, last year because I didn't use mine all 4 days, I wasn't aware that they didnt expire and I still have it.

coast2coastfan said:
Does that apply if you bought it through usasf, last year because I didn't use mine all 4 days, I wasn't aware that they didnt expire and I still have it.

I believe the ones through the USASF expire and are only good for the days of the competition/days before & after.

Back