OT Tips On Indoor Tanning?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
your skin may become irritated using outdoor lotion because the melanin will try to respond to the bulbs, but the sunscreen won't allow your pores to open up.

Also why use suntan lotion when tanning when the purpose of it is to block UV rays and you are paying to get the UV rays.

Also suntan lotion damages the acrylic pane you are laying on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Just-a-Mom nailed it. Switching beds helps A LOT. So does switching lotions. When I was at my darkest I was using a tingle lotion that I LOVED. Sure, I looked like I got stung by bees all over my body, but I was so dark and beautiful. (I don't tan anymore, so I'm slightly missing it...)
Also, when I had a great base tan and looked like a foreigner, I went spray tanning, and it turned out really well since I was dark enough that I wouldn't look "orange". I just looked...."fresh".
omg. I need to go tanning asap. I hate you guys.

Also suntan lotion damages the acrylic pane you are laying on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking this too. I'm surprised someone who works at a tanning place would suggest outdoor lotions since they harm the beds.

NEliteSteven Lmao I read this thread and was thinking "Omg I can't go to JamLive this weekend! I haven't tanned in months!" So don't be alarmed by my pasty white-ness. :eek:

Has anyone used the "magnum sun" beds? (no EMF radiation which is the main cause of skin cancer (or it says...) and more vitamin d waves.) did you like them more than the regular beds that other places have? I know not a lot of places have them but there's a place across the street from my neighborhood and they had free spray tans today and since it's so close to my house (and my spray tan looks really good... lol) I think I might switch to there. Pricing is the same.. I just want to know if any of y'all have seen a difference in the 2.

This is a really old thread but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with self tanning lotion. I get super tan in the summer and stay tan because I'm always outside but right when school rolls around I lose my color and I am PASTY white. Very pale. Tanning beds really aren't an option for me, my family has had a history of skin cancer and I have the fair skin that's too risky. My school and allstar uniforms are white and me and few other girls always look too washed out. I have used jergens fair to medium skin self tanner and It was a little too orange and streaky. I occasionally get spray tanned for competitions but that looks unnatural on me and mis of the time orange. Does anyone know any good lotions that don't leave streaks and don't make me look like a carrot? Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Oops my mistake!! I didn't realize there was already a thread for this I just went back to the page and it's right under this :p sorry guys!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back