Tons Of Apparel For Sale

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 29, 2010
Hey guys, now that I'm officially retired and moving to Scotland for school I'm selling a lot of old cheer stuff for some room and money! It's all listed on the Poshmark link below, but you can definitely message me on here to buy it separately. Prices are negotiable, shipping within US and Canada for same price as listed. There are big name shirts, sports bras and sweaters, plus an old Nfinity backpack!

Marissa's Closet on Poshmark - @mdurnan

Hey guys, now that I'm officially retired and moving to Scotland for school I'm selling a lot of old cheer stuff for some room and money! It's all listed on the Poshmark link below, but you can definitely message me on here to buy it separately. Prices are negotiable, shipping within US and Canada for same price as listed. There are big name shirts, sports bras and sweaters, plus an old Nfinity backpack!

Few things I'm interested in, but it says posh mark isn't available in Canada :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Few things I'm interested in, but it says posh mark isn't available in Canada :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
you can message me on here to buy something if you'd like - I can get money though paypal!

do you still have some left?

Back