All-Star Trampoline Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 21, 2010
Is there anyone that use your trampoline like a Cheerleading mat? I do it and it's really fun!! I'm training kick doubles, spins from different stunts and more things. If you are two people or more you can create amazing pyramids, with difficult flips and transitions!

I started this thread because I wanted tips of new tricks, flips and cool things to do on the tramp. Of course it has to be Cheerleading things...

Yessss♥ That's all I do! I never know why people who aren't in cheerleading are just content with jumping up and down. I'm training my switch kick full baskets and standing fulls.;) Then I make mini routines complete with jumps, standing and running tumbling, stunts, pyramids, and baskets.

Ya!! I was just outside on my tramp. I always do kick baskets and like heel stretch full downs! It's so fun! I live rite next to a park
so people can see me and they all stare at me and it's embarrassing.... I'm having trouble with doing a kick double rite now. I'm dared of it but idk why

We train our flyers on trampolines a lot. It's great for working double downs and twisting baskets.

I learned a kick double on the tramp and right after I started them in the air, I got a mental block about doing them on the tramp. I'll do it if someone spots me but not by myself ahaha. It's really strange. I'll do it in the air though.

I used to do this all the time...until i sprained my ankle on the trampoline! Now all I can do is practice jumps or front tucks on my trampoline...too afraid to do anything more!

I learned a kick double on the tramp and right after I started them in the air, I got a mental block about doing them on the tramp. I'll do it if someone spots me but not by myself ahaha. It's really strange. I'll do it in the air though.

I'm like that with a lot of things! One I get a skill I refuse to do it on the tramp or tumble track because it completely messes up what I actually do on the floor.

Yessss♥ That's all I do! I never know why people who aren't in cheerleading are just content with jumping up and down. I'm training my switch kick full baskets and standing fulls.;) Then I make mini routines complete with jumps, standing and running tumbling, stunts, pyramids, and baskets.

Nice!! :cool: Yeah I'm wondering too...

Ya!! I was just outside on my tramp. I always do kick baskets and like heel stretch full downs! It's so fun! I live rite next to a park
so people can see me and they all stare at me and it's embarrassing.... I'm having trouble with doing a kick double rite now. I'm dared of it but idk why
So this is random but I've always thought, how cool would it be if there were a trampoline cheer competition? Just as a kinda fun thing. You could do teams or just compete your own little trampoline routine.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TRAMPOLINE WORLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTW... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :D

Back