College Travel With Signs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We had a special sign bag that we put them in and took them on the plane. I can't remember if they fit laying down in the overhead compartment or not. Stand them up by your feet when your sitting down.

ALWAYS makes sure someone has your signs and they don't get left behind on whatever transportation you take. My freshman year at Nationals one of the coaches left our signs on a bus and thankfully the parents called someone and found them

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We had a sign bag too. One person was responsible for it the entire trip (usually one of the boys). I believe the airline had no problem storing it in the flight attendant area so they didn't get smushed.

We typically send ours down with a parent that is driving. This year for various reasons we had to fly with them. Most fit in an overhead space, but our square ones wouldn't. They fit perfectly in an old large suitcase though so we checked them. A little worried about lost luggage, but with a straight flight and extra days before needing them, I was confident we could track them down before actually needing them. Bonus: I also got to pack extra stuff to help fill the space in that suitcase!!

We also had a travel bag for them, basically looked like a large tote back that our coach had made her self. Very in expensive but very handy to have!

An artist's portfolio bag would work perfect for this and most airlines have a spot on the plane where the bag can stand on its side and not get crushed

Back