Trying To Figure This Out

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Words of advice;
POST. CAREFULLY. Theres always going to be someone reading your posts that could take it the wrong way.
USE THE SEARCH BAR. Okay this one is like the biggest fierce board problems.

And Have Fun! Fierce Board is an amazing way to find stuff out! Just remember to be smart and not be another lolsmileyface

thanks...coming from florida i never heard anyone talk about a cheerleading board or forum. I know that they have a board for wrestling and my dad and older son used it to find out information.

Be sure to check out the parents section here. It's very informative and very gentle :)

thanks...coming from florida i never heard anyone talk about a cheerleading board or forum. I know that they have a board for wrestling and my dad and older son used it to find out information.
Welcome! There is a ton of information on here and tons of us always willing to chat about all aspects of cheer. Recommendation: always read through the entire thread before posting because if it has multi-pages, chances are someone has already asked and someone else has already answered your question!

there is a parent section??? how can you find it?
It is listed under Forums but it doesn't look like there is anything posted in there. I started out in Newbies and stalked I mean read through the posts in All-Star for a while before I actually posted something myself. I have found people to be responsive and respectful, but there is a great deal of sarcasm on here so be prepared!

there is a parent section??? how can you find it?

Yes. It's under "Cheer Parents Online" and is visible to parents only. You have to be approved just like the 18+ section or coaches room. I forget exactly how that's done but I'd bet that if you try to post there directions will pop up.

Yes. It's under "Cheer Parents Online" and is visible to parents only. You have to be approved just like the 18+ section or coaches room. I forget exactly how that's done but I'd bet that if you try to post there directions will pop up.
And now I learned something new too!:D

I think i remember hearing you contact CheernerdDC if you're 18+. So you can probably just write something on his profile/wall thingy about it, or message him.

Back