Trying To Learn How To Use Fierce

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is my understanding correct? I need to have 3 posts on Fierce before I am allowed to make a post for coaches wanted?

3 posts and 72 hrs before you get released from the newbie section.

** I don't always cite facts but when I do I make them up**

i honestly don't understand the newbie thing but okkkk

Occasionally things get heated on the board. When that happens, people involved in the situation have a tendency of making an account, coming in here, and throwing a fit.

Plus it forces you to get a feel for the boards before you start posting, so you don't start a new thread about something we've discussed a million times.

Occasionally things get heated on the board. When that happens, people involved in the situation have a tendency of making an account, coming in here, and throwing a fit.

Plus it forces you to get a feel for the boards before you start posting, so you don't start a new thread about something we've discussed a million times.
I could never imagine cheer parents throwing fits! We are some of the most level headed, cool, calm & collected parents in the wide world of sports!! LMBO!! Yes, I'm just kidding! I know better!!

I could never imagine cheer parents throwing fits! We are some of the most level headed, cool, calm & collected parents in the wide world of sports!! LMBO!! Yes, I'm just kidding! I know better!!
I actually do feel a FIT coming on!!!!! @Cheer Dad, what should I do? Gimme, umm, doggggsss!

Dogs?! No Dogs?! We'll scare every Newbie right outta this section.... eek!

@Nellie Mae I want to say we have a post about it somewhere in the All-Star section, but also get with @SharkDad on your details and he might just unlock the pearly gates of the Parent's section where info for D2 is also being talked about or could be talked about.

Back