Trying To Learn How To Use Fierce

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

People! No dogs!!! At least none of his. Why do y'all want to disturb the peace?

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dogs?! No Dogs?! We'll scare every Newbie right outta this section.... eek!

@Nellie Mae I want to say we have a post about it somewhere in the All-Star section, but also get with @SharkDad on your details and he might just unlock the pearly gates of the Parent's section where info for D2 is also being talked about or could be talked about.

Both of you hush.

Awesome thanks!!! I sent him a message!

Be patient in a response. He can run into real busy spells where he doesn't get on the boards for a while.

Ahhhhhh the humor train runs deep in this one. How do you feel about dogs?
Dogs? Love 'em...as long as we are really talking about dogs...although I prefer bigger dogs, not those little yipping purse dogs. I feel the same about people. ;-)

Dogs are awesome, however @Cheer Dad likes really, REALLY, odd/ugly dogs. Be afraid...

LMAO!!! Got it!! :p:p:D

Funny-Dogs-Funny-Dog-Picture-20-FunnyPica.com_.jpg

Dogs? Love 'em...as long as we are really talking about dogs...although I prefer bigger dogs, not those little yipping purse dogs. I feel the same about people. ;-)

With that analogy you like adults but not kids. You must be from CA. Do you know @Cheermom1969?

Dogs are awesome, however @Cheer Dad likes really, REALLY, odd/ugly dogs. Be afraid...

Hey hey hey, be nice.

With that analogy you like adults but not kids. You must be from CA. Do you know @Cheermom1969?

Hey hey hey, be nice.
Actually, I think of the annoying, whining, adult when I think of the little yipping purse dog. You know, the ones that always wanna be running their mouth but can't back it up. LoL! As far as kids...I like some. I am pretty sure that I like dogs better than people @ least 50% of the time!! :D:p

Hey hey hey, be nice.

Oh shut it.

Btw, it's odd, when you post in the newbie thread and tag me, I never get the notification. I just come upon your tags.

You can tag in newbie. Or should be able too.

You can tag in newbie. Or should be able too.

My question wasn't worded right.

I've seen Cheer Dad tag me in certain posts that always seem to be in the newbie section but I don't get notification of it.

And I'm using both my desk top and the app.

My question wasn't worded right.

I've seen Cheer Dad tag me in certain posts that always seem to be in the newbie section but I don't get notification of it.

And I'm using both my desk top and the app.
Take me off ignore then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back