All-Star Uca 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Didn’t orange win worlds last time they didn’t really win any regular/national competitions?
I’m pretty sure they won UCA that year? And there was a saying they had the UCA blessing (up until that season) because everytime they won UCA, they won worlds.

Obviously that doesn’t hold up anymore. With large senior, anything can happen... anything. I don’t believe in the NCA curse either, with any “curse”, if you believe in it then you’re feeding it energy.

So, come on Panthers!!

... Orange in the spring though, can never underestimate them. [emoji6][emoji521]

I actually think my jaw hit the floor looking at the scores from this weekend, worlds is going to be one heck of a showdown (assuming USASF keeps themselves in check). Very sad to see twinkles go though :(

They didn't though? SSX has a higher difficulty score for both running and standing tumbling, as well as a higher execution score in standing tumbling.

I stand corrected. I read w/o my glasses. But, still, a .10 difference in tumble scores?
Both standing and running? Congratulations to them, they made a big improvement between Cheersport and UCA.

I stand corrected. I read w/o my glasses. But, still, a .10 difference in tumble scores?
Both standing and running? Congratulations to them, they made a big improvement between Cheersport and UCA.
Yeah... I think that’s an issue with the scoring, the margins are too narrow. I actually like the Worlds scoresheet for this reason, it splits the good from the great.

Anyone know why T&S Diamonds scores comparatively lower than their competitors who also hit on day 1? Using NCA as a reference point, I don’t understand... lol.

Back