All-Star Uca Milwaukee Championship - 12/1/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 20, 2011
Who's going?!

Cheer Wisconsin will be there with youth 1, youth 2, junior 3, senior 3, and special athletes.

I'll be there watching my old high school and my friends on Heat Athletics :)

Madtown Twisters will be there with Mini 1, youth 2, junior 2, senior 1, and senior 4.

anyone know when the performance order will go up!? on the website it says it was supposed to be up today!

FINALLY! the line up is out.... thought it was going to be posted on friday night. :help: hopefully it wont change now.

Schedule hasn't changed at all online, but I know that there may be some small changes because of some crossover issues for UA on the lower level teams.

Oh yeah, and we'll be there. :) Come cheer on my CP if you want to get there that early. 9:42, Crowns Jr 1

We received a "final" version of the schedule, and there was just that- a few minor changes. Our S4 will not be competing this weekend. We decided to shift our attention to Supernationals, so I will just be there with our J2. Speaking of which, the J2 division has 7 teams. Wowza. Those Empresses are tough too! :) See you tomorrow KikiD22!

Back