All-Star Uca Orlando Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

catlady

Cheer Parent
Jun 6, 2012
I realize schedules do not come out until the week of the competition but, does anyone know if you can find out prior to that time if your cp's level will be competing at ESPN or Hollywood Studio's? Also, do you have much time to enjoy the park if your cp is competing at ESPN? We can only be there Sat and Sun because of school and I can't decided if it would be worth taking the family. Thoughts/suggestions from anyone who has attended?

I know last year for High School nationals I saw on twitter (and then later on the UCA website) where all the different divisions were going to compete on which days and stuff. I'm almost positive it was before the line up was posted but I'm not 100% sure on that.

For Allstar Nationals, I believe it was posted ahead of time, like a general schedule, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

PM me with any questions. We flew in on Friday, left Monday. It was possible to get some fun stuff in, but I personally would have liked a little more time. So, we are going Wed-Mon this year.

Back