Uk Competitions 2011/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you so much! juniors are my team they are absolutely fabulous girls to work with!! love them to bits!

are you competing jamfest europe?

You're welcome! Aw well you must be an awesome coach then! No unfortunately :( I was planning on going to watch seeing as the US teams are going to be there but I'm away! :( Looks like succcch a good comp! Is that your only UK comp?

You're welcome! Aw well you must be an awesome coach then! No unfortunately :( I was planning on going to watch seeing as the US teams are going to be there but I'm away! :( Looks like succcch a good comp! Is that your only UK comp?
Im a lucky coach, i truly have great kids!

thats a shame!! i cant wait we loved it last year, but its our only comp out of scotland this year. Its so expensive for us to travel far so we try compete up here most of the season and travel far once a year!

what competitions are you going to this year?

Im a lucky coach, i truly have great kids!

thats a shame!! i cant wait we loved it last year, but its our only comp out of scotland this year. Its so expensive for us to travel far so we try compete up here most of the season and travel far once a year!

what competitions are you going to this year?

Ah I bet they are! :) I know! :( Oh right I see, yeah that makes sense, it probably makes Jamfest that bit more exciting! We've already competed at Future Cheer Winter Wonderland and ICC Southerns then we have ICC Nationals this weekend and Future Nationals in July!
Hopefully next season I'll FINALLLY make it to Jamfest haha!

Ah I bet they are! :) I know! :( Oh right I see, yeah that makes sense, it probably makes Jamfest that bit more exciting! We've already competed at Future Cheer Winter Wonderland and ICC Southerns then we have ICC Nationals this weekend and Future Nationals in July!
Hopefully next season I'll FINALLLY make it to Jamfest haha!
this is my last season competing getting far too old haha but i will be coaching no doubt or down with my sister! 90% of my juniors age out this year so im not quite sure what team i will be coaching but hopefully i will see you there!!

Good luck to everyone competing this weekend :) I'll be hanging out in the warm-up area at ACDC getting jealous of everyone competing!

Back