Undefeated Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ever had a team you were on or know a team that has been undefeated the entire season?

Paducah Elite formed a new gym/new team in, I think, 2008. That year they had one Sr. level 4/5 team. They were undefeated for that first season AND the second season. Now, two things.. One, while they didn't compete at Super National events like Cheersport or Jamfest, they did compete in competitions in Nashville, St. Louis, Chattanooga, etc. Second, this was a small, small gym. They took the athletes they had and made a great team. They have had several successful years now, but those first years it was kind of like the little gym that could.

Paducah Elite formed a new gym/new team in, I think, 2008. That year they had one Sr. level 4/5 team. They were undefeated for that first season AND the second season. Now, two things.. One, while they didn't compete at Super National events like Cheersport or Jamfest, they did compete in competitions in Nashville, St. Louis, Chattanooga, etc. Second, this was a small, small gym. They took the athletes they had and made a great team. They have had several successful years now, but those first years it was kind of like the little gym that could.

That's super cool. I was curious about undefeated teams because its my first year on an undefeated Senior 3 team. Being on a team like I am now has made me wonder how many more teams have made it with all first place wins!

the team i help coach (a junior 2 team) is undefeated this season so far! cheersport this weekend, so we're crossing our fingers and working hard!

Our Junior team was undefeated last year, won grand champs for their level at 5 competitions and were the overall Junior 1 champs for US Finals. Hopefully we will(knock on wood) remain Undefeated this year as well. After 3 competitions we have 3 Firsts and 3 Grand Champs.

top gun's semi-limited and international open coed 5 are still undefeated as of the moment

Desert Storm Elites junior 5 team has been undefeated but yet again there arent any junior 5 teams out here

Back