All-Star Uniform Malfunctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 11, 2011
My cp had her first competition with the gyms new uniform this past sunday, and they just got their uniforms saturday. When she tried it on the skirt was way to big...she could probably fit about 2 more people in there. We didn't really have time to fix her skirt because the spanks were connected to the skirt (GK unis btw...) Since the competition was the next day i told her to roll it up and we will stick a couple of pins on the skirt, maybe that should hold right? No, i was absolutely wrong. within the first 15 seconds of the routine her skirt, spanks and all, came down completely to her knees....While transitioning to stunts she managed to pull it back up again, but the rest of the routine was a mess. It was a rough routine and i'm glad the camera's didn't capture an photos of her! Has anyone else ever had these bad malfunctions? i'm interested to hear stories. praying my cp isn't the only one...

I have had my bra fall all the way down to my waist before during a competttion! Thank goodness it was skin colored! But it sure didn't feel good to finish the routine all loose lol

Back