College University Of Louisville College Prep Clinic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2009
The University of Louisville will be hosting an official College Prep clinic on March 5, 2011 12pm-5pm, at Gymtyme All Stars, 13000 Eastgate Parkway, Louisville, KY 40223. The fee is $100 (make checks payable to Gymtyme Allstars), a t shirt, food and drinks will be provided. This clinic is for high school Juniors and Seniors. There is a bio form and release form that must be filled out and turned back in to Gymtyme Allstars by March 1, 2011.

Im not exactly sure how to attach a PDF file to this post (if someone can help me with that I will post it to the page), but please feel free to email me at [email protected], and I will send you the required documentation. (those are zeros in my address name)

I hope many of you are available to come!!

Also, since school is not in session right now Im not checking my email every day, so I promise I will get back to you with in a reasonable time, if for some reason I don't let me know on here.

My daughter would love to attend, but she is only in 7th grade, so it will be a few years. She is set on cheering at Louisville in college, her allstar coach and his wife cheered there and have been such a big influence on her. One day tho!

the clinic is open to all ages. they just have to be ready to learn elite level skills...bring her im sure there will be people of all ages that attend

Really? The original post said it was open to High School Juniors & Seniors. She does quite a bit of college level partner stunting/baskets already, but she would love to work with Louisville! Plus she still has tons to learn and at 13 has plenty of time.

The clinic has been open up to all ages as long as they are capable of learning college level skills. Its going to be a fun day so everybody should come! =]

yay! my daughter will be thrilled, I'm sending an email now for all of the info. Thanks!

The clinic has been open up to all ages as long as they are capable of learning college level skills. Its going to be a fun day so everybody should come! =]
omg that is amazing!! i have wanted to cheer there since 6th grade and im a sophomore now so this is great to hear!

ohmygoshhhhhh this is like a clinic sent from heaven!!!!
i will definitely do everything i can to be at this!!!!!!!! :)

Hailey is interested in attending. Could you please send me the info? Thank you!

Is this clinic still a go. Looking at plane reservations now, just want to make sure, my daughter has the information and waiver filled out ready to go!

Back