Uploading Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

upload them to tinypic.com & copy the code under "img code for forums & message boards" then paste it into a post, pm, signature, etc.

25ugsar.jpg

ok, figured about.

I'm able to upload the picture to image shack directly from my iPhone through the app.. But how do I get the forum code?! I don't have access to a computer but I want to post pictures!

I'm able to upload the picture to image shack directly from my iPhone through the app.. But how do I get the forum code?! I don't have access to a computer but I want to post pictures!
Does it give you a link after you upload the photo to image shack? If it does you need to put the IMG with brackets around the url. [ I M G ] link [ / I M G ] just without all the spaces!

Does it give you a link after you upload the photo to image shack? If it does you need to put the IMG with brackets around the url. [ I M G ] link [ / I M G ] just without all the spaces!
Ok I'm going to try it here in just a second thanks!

imagecaz.jpg

Lol no it doesn't work.. I give up
It didn't work because that's not the direct url to the image. It's kinda confusing sometimes haha
imagecaz.jpg

Idk how you can do it on your phone, but to get this, I right clicked on the blue box that showed up and did open link in new tab. It brought me to the image shack page where you uploaded the pic. Then I right clicked on the image itself and did copy image address. Then with the [ I M G ] around it, it posts!

It didn't work because that's not the direct url to the image. It's kinda confusing sometimes haha
imagecaz.jpg

Idk how you can do it on your phone, but to get this, I right clicked on the blue box that showed up and did open link in new tab. It brought me to the image shack page where you uploaded the pic. Then I right clicked on the image itself and did copy image address. Then with the [ I M G ] around it, it posts!
Aww, well I don't know why they do that, because on their app the only link they give me was that one. Guess I just need to get on a computer when I want to do it!! Lol but thank you very much at least I know how to do it next time I'm on my computer!

Back