All-Star Us Finals Washington

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I must say, that this US Finals was so much fun for our athletes and their families. We had a great ending to our 2010-2011 season. Crimson Heat Allstars took 7 teams to the Mid Atlantic US Finals in DC and though the competition was FIERCE, all 7 teams came out with the championship title. We are so blessed and truly grateful to end our season on a high note.

Embers (Tiny 1) - 1st
Sparks (Mini 1) - 1st
Smoke (Lrg Youth 2) - 1st
Fever (Youth 4) - 1st
Flame (Lrg Jr 3) - 1st
Blaze (Sr 1) - 1st
Fire (Sm Sr 4) - 1st

Thank you to all our family and friends that came to support us (even though it was Mother's Day) and we can't wait for next season to begin.

I must say, that this US Finals was so much fun for our athletes and their families. We had a great ending to our 2010-2011 season. Crimson Heat Allstars took 7 teams to the Mid Atlantic US Finals in DC and though the competition was FIERCE, all 7 teams came out with the championship title. We are so blessed and truly grateful to end our season on a high note.

Embers (Tiny 1) - 1st
Sparks (Mini 1) - 1st
Fever (Youth 4) - 1st
Flame (Lrg Jr 3) - 1st
Blaze (Sr 1) - 1st
Fire (Sm Sr 4) - 1st

Thank you to all our family and friends that came to support us (even though it was Mother's Day) and we can't wait for next season to begin.

You guys were FABULOUS. Your youth 4 blew me away!

Embers (Tiny 1) - 1st
Sparks (Mini 1) - 1st
Fever (Youth 4) - 1st
Flame (Lrg Jr 3) - 1st
Blaze (Sr 1) - 1st
Fire (Sm Sr 4) - 1st

This is amazing! Wow - very impressive. Congratulations!!!! I don't know if I've ever seen a gym take jackets for all the teams they took (unless they only took one team :p)

<heading off to youtube your gym>

This is amazing! Wow - very impressive. Congratulations!!!! I don't know if I've ever seen a gym take jackets for all the teams they took (unless they only took one team :p)

<heading off to youtube your gym>

I had to LOL at the part!^^^ Thank you for those kind words. Our children worked so hard to make sure they ended the season with a bang. And boy, did they do just that! We're so proud of them all.

Embers (Tiny 1) - 1st
Sparks (Mini 1) - 1st
Fever (Youth 4) - 1st
Flame (Lrg Jr 3) - 1st
Blaze (Sr 1) - 1st
Fire (Sm Sr 4) - 1st

All of your teams were AMAZING!!! My daughter competed against you in minis and youth 4. I was really nice to compete against another youth 4 who truly was a youth 4. You have an outstanding program and deserve to wear those jackets proudly! It was great competing with you this weekend!

state was 5th out of 13 in tinies, minis 3rd out of 21, junior 2 2nd out of 6, senior coed 3- 5th out of 7, senior 4 5th out of 6, youth 4 2nd and youth 5 won! Great way to end our 7th season State!!
State had an AMAZING weekend!!! Could not be prouder of each and every one of those kids!!! They worked their tails off! I think my daughter would have slept in her jacket had I let her, maybe even her medals!!!

State had an AMAZING weekend!!! Could not be prouder of each and every one of those kids!!! They worked their tails off! I think my daughter would have slept in her jacket had I let her, maybe even her medals!!!

I had to slip the medals off and pry the jacket from her sleepy clutched fingers!

I agree with your statement that Crimson Heat were great competitors. We didn't see many Y4's this season and it was an honor to compete against such a strong team. Congrats!

i cheer at Spirit Factory in nj . we brought 3 teamss .
our senior 3 got first :) our small senior 4 got 3rd or 4th not sure & our large senior 4 got first but didnt go against anyone.
buut congrats to FIRE you guys were really goood :)

Back