All-Star "Us Worlds Trial Team #..."

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
Could someone explain this whole worlds trial team thing to me? Because they have the teams...the amarican team under this title. Then, they have them mixed in with the International preliminary competition....then im guessing they go to finals?...So these teams perform three times, or...Im just a little confused as to whats happening?

Ok. This is the last time I'm answering a question about the US Trials. This book has been out for well over 6 months. Read the whole thing (especially page 2 regarding US Trials), then ask questions.

I don't mind questions, but please make a little effort on your own.

No offense meant to you sabre411, you just happened to be the last in a long line.

Basically round one (trials) is for u.s. Rankings. If there are more than 10 teams then only the top 10 go on to prelims. As for jr ag we have 6 so we will all go 2 prelims after trials but we will be ranked according to how we do at trials. We will meet up and compete against the other countries n our division in round 2 prelims. Then top 3 from every country advance to finals. :))

Oh, I didn't know that there were so many other people with the same question, but thanks for clearing things up guys. :)

Latest posts

Back