OT Vacation Spot

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oct 24, 2010
What is your favorite vacation spot? or somewhere you would like to go?
I want to go to the Bahamas, but that's so expensive. Somewhere just as nice, but a little cheaper would be appreciated ;)

i want to go back to hawaii, my family goes every year. . . but i started cheering so i dont have money for hawaii :( lol

My favorite places are probably Italy and St.John. Italy is so amazing and historic but not relaxing. St. John is beautiful and relaxing. We rented Kenny Chesney's villa there and it was breath taking. But for a cheaper but still beautiful place I would say Sanibel/Captiva Island in florida. You dont have to pay for airfare to somewhere exotic, and its so tropical that you feel like you are in the Caribbean. Ive gone there probably 9-10 times. PM me if you have any questions.

We always go to Sanibel Island. It isn't that expensive, but it is beautiful! It's also not that crowded if you go during the summer.

i've been to bermuda & it was beautiful! clear water pink sand i lovedddd it! ive gone to the outer banks in north carolina every summer for the past 10 years soo that's probably my favorite:)

i've been to bermuda & it was beautiful! clear water pink sand i lovedddd it! ive gone to the outer banks in north carolina every summer for the past 10 years soo that's probably my favorite:)

I am actually going back to Bermuda on a cruise at the end of this month :) I was just about to post pretty much everything you said too! haha A few of my other favorite vacation spots are St. Thomas..it's just beautiful there and almost doesn't seem real. I also loved the Bahamas-Atlantis resort beacause not only is it paradise, but it's a ton of fun too! I honestly can't pick a specific favorite, but I think if it is warm, has a beach with clear water I am pretty sold! I definitely recommend visiting any of the places I listed if you haven't already!

My favorite places are probably Italy and St.John. Italy is so amazing and historic but not relaxing. St. John is beautiful and relaxing. We rented Kenny Chesney's villa there and it was breath taking. But for a cheaper but still beautiful place I would say Sanibel/Captiva Island in florida. You dont have to pay for airfare to somewhere exotic, and its so tropical that you feel like you are in the Caribbean. Ive gone there probably 9-10 times. PM me if you have any questions.
What do you mean there isn't airfare to somewhere exotic? Haha

I am actually going back to Bermuda on a cruise at the end of this month :) I was just about to post pretty much everything you said too! haha A few of my other favorite vacation spots are St. Thomas..it's just beautiful there and almost doesn't seem real. I also loved the Bahamas-Atlantis resort beacause not only is it paradise, but it's a ton of fun too! I honestly can't pick a specific favorite, but I think if it is warm, has a beach with clear water I am pretty sold! I definitely recommend visiting any of the places I listed if you haven't already!

I wanna go on a cruise so bad but I wanna go to Atlantis the most. If anyone ever took me there, I would love you FOR LIFE. :D But I agree, I basically just want somewhere with clear water.

im going to hawaii this summer so excited!
Me too! :)

One of my favorite more simple trips was when my family went to new braunfels. We had a condo that was like on the river. We rented tubes and would go down the chute. (amazing work out- trying to get across the rushing river with a screaming 11 year old). Anyways, the best part was probably being able to chill around the house and still have the river available so that are parents could just sit outside and watch. We also went rafting down it. Super fun!!! It was fairly cheap, too, so that was a plus.

Me too! :)

One of my favorite more simple trips was when my family went to new braunfels. We had a condo that was like on the river. We rented tubes and would go down the chute. (amazing work out- trying to get across the rushing river with a screaming 11 year old). Anyways, the best part was probably being able to chill around the house and still have the river available so that are parents could just sit outside and watch. We also went rafting down it. Super fun!!! It was fairly cheap, too, so that was a plus.

that sounds fun!

this year i went to malaysia for spring break and the philippines for a school trip. i love any warm place with a nice beach :) oh and every summer i go back home to the states for summer break :)

Back