All-Star Venting (all Star Subjects)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate not being included by my team.

i guess my team is having a team sleepover tonight. Minus me. Just because i'm new and just moved here doesnt mean you shouldnt include me.

Im so disappointed.
Oh kitten that's terrible! I'm sure it was just an oversight - a very big and very hurtful oversight :( Sending you lots of virtual (but fierce!) cheer hugs and shimmies.

2013-2015 CHEER Rules Process
Get Involved!
We want to take this time to remind our members that we are in the midst of our bi-annual cheer rules cycle. This past summer we listened to coaches and event producers alike, as they participated in the information gathering phase of this process. At the annual NACCC coaches retreat, the regional meetings and the tier meetings, members were provided an open forum to discuss ideas and brain storm possible changes for the 2013-2015 rules.

It is time to
formally propose any changes you would like to see made in our current rules, age grid and rules related policies.

Go to usasfrules.com to learn more about the process and obtain the Rules and Policy Change Form.
The deadline for submitting this form is May 1, 2012.

The proposed changes will be presented at the NACCC's Annual Coaches' Retreat scheduled for May 29-31 in Miami, FL at the Doral Resort. Discussions will continue at the six USASF Regional Meetings this summer. For more information on the NACCC Coaches' Retreat or the USASF Regional Meetings click this link.

Any and all questions should be directed to:
Les Stella, USASF Executive Director of Rules.

[email protected]
(901) 849-0578

glad Mamarazzi bumped this thread up and it's perfect timing cuz this mama needs to vent!

just found out that one mom on cp's team is refusing to take her kid to cheersport because she doesn't think that it is worth her time or money to travel because the team is mini 1. so.....we have to rework the routine in 2 weeks AND add extra practices in, including saturday AND sunday. AND 4 of the kids on the team, including us live over an hour from the gym. AND my family skis and we have a season pass that is going to the crapper already because of comp season and stupid mild winter. AND when we get back from atlanta we will have to rework the routine again to involve this kid again?????? Seriously? Pretty darn selfish of the mom if you ask me, she is screwing over all the kids on the team as well as the parents AND messing with my money cuz gas is expensive and i drive a guzzler. AND my husband is leaving for afghanistan at the end of the month so our little bit of quality family time left will be spent driving back and forth to the gym all freaking weekend?

thank you suzy's mom! i will find it really hard not to kick your chair out from under you when you are watching practice tomorrow.

glad Mamarazzi bumped this thread up and it's perfect timing cuz this mama needs to vent!

just found out that one mom on cp's team is refusing to take her kid to cheersport because she doesn't think that it is worth her time or money to travel because the team is mini 1. so.....we have to rework the routine in 2 weeks AND add extra practices in, including saturday AND sunday. AND 4 of the kids on the team, including us live over an hour from the gym. AND my family skis and we have a season pass that is going to the crapper already because of comp season and stupid mild winter. AND when we get back from atlanta we will have to rework the routine again to involve this kid again?????? Seriously? Pretty darn selfish of the mom if you ask me, she is screwing over all the kids on the team as well as the parents AND messing with my money cuz gas is expensive and i drive a guzzler. AND my husband is leaving for afghanistan at the end of the month so our little bit of quality family time left will be spent driving back and forth to the gym all freaking weekend?

thank you suzy's mom! i will find it really hard not to kick your chair out from under you when you are watching practice tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH not funny, very annoying but I like the chair kicking part. I hope you guys do well WITHOUT Suzie! Good Luck!

your coaches are reworking her back into the routine?

At our gym if you miss a comp for something that is not MAJOR, like a death in the immediate family, you are off the team. And don't bother trying to come back next season either.

yup, that's my feeling. i am missing a work conference for cheersport, and my entire family (parents, siblings) rescheduled our vacation to south america due to my cp's comp schedule. nuff said...

Cheer Pet Peeves
As a parent of a mini I seem to have a lot of of them maybe more then I should lol so here goes
Kids who are late to every practice
Older kids who like to cuss when the minis are right there with them
Parents or really just this one parent who bad mouths kids and sends emails to other cheer parents calling me and other moms names
People who complain about our gym
When we go to a comp and our "rival" gym decides to make fun of mock our kids
When other parents decide that your kiddo is not good at the postion she is doing and talk to the coach about moving her
My Princess loves cheer so much and loves cheer bows we were at a cheer comp and this other team had some really cool looking bows and we had some extra bows we were willing to trade and I was even willing to buy a bow from this gym and one of the kids says to my little 7 year old and mind you this girl was prob 12 or 13 "We don't want you guys wearing our bows" my Princess was heart broken

Back